The backdoor cut is probably the most used cut in basketball. It’s a very simple yet effective cut, as it uses the position of the defender to our advantage. A back door cut is in essence going in one direction and switching to the opposite direction fast, going behind the back of the defender. It can be a direct going behind the defender cut, aka going to the basket through the backdoor.
- I am an international basketball coach, working around the globe spreading the love of basketball one country at a time. So far I worked in Serbia, China, and Romania, working as a youth and senior coach, creating camps, working individually with players preparing them for senior teams or USA college, and trying to work my way to the top. Currently working on getting my FIBA coaching license, while I am in possession of a Serbian Blue Coaching License and a Romanian "A" Coaching license.
- Basketball PlaysFebruary 20, 2024Basketball Play: Duke Blue Devil’s Diagonal Screen vs Man to Man
- Basketball DrillsFebruary 10, 2024Basketball Drill: Hot Potato 1v1
- Basketball PlaysFebruary 7, 2024Basketball Play : Creighton(2022) Stagger Curl 5 Out
- Basketball DrillsJanuary 28, 2024Basketball Drill: Rebounding 1v1