In basketball, the probably most used cut beside the L and backdoor cut is the V-Cut. A V-Cut is exactly what it sounds like. Player 1 goes diagonally or straight and then does a fast change of direction and runs towards the opposite site, forming a V-shaped pattern run.
- I am an international basketball coach, working around the globe spreading the love of basketball one country at a time. So far I worked in Serbia, China, and Romania, working as a youth and senior coach, creating camps, working individually with players preparing them for senior teams or USA college, and trying to work my way to the top. Currently working on getting my FIBA coaching license, while I am in possession of a Serbian Blue Coaching License and a Romanian "A" Coaching license.
- Basketball Coaches Network NewsJune 6, 2023Basketball Play Miami Heat Clear Slide Action
- Basketball Coaches Network NewsMay 24, 2023The Top 8 Modern European Basketball Coaches You Need to Know
- Basketball Coaches Network NewsMay 23, 2023Become a Better Basketball Defender with This Comprehensive Guide
- Basketball Coaches Network NewsMay 23, 2023Basketball Defensive Tactics