Player 1 starts without the ball, while the player behind him(Player 3) and the player on the opposite side(Player 2) have a ball each. Player 1 runs around the top of the key, and cuts towards the basket. Player 2 passes the ball to Player 1 for a layup or shot or whatever finishing move you decide on. As soon as Player 2 passed the ball, 2 runs the same pattern on the opposite side and receives a pass from Player 3.
- I am an international basketball coach, working around the globe spreading the love of basketball one country at a time. So far I worked in Serbia, China, and Romania, working as a youth and senior coach, creating camps, working individually with players preparing them for senior teams or USA college, and trying to work my way to the top. Currently working on getting my FIBA coaching license, while I am in possession of a Serbian Blue Coaching License and a Romanian "A" Coaching license.
- Basketball Coaches Network NewsJune 6, 2023Basketball Play Miami Heat Clear Slide Action
- Basketball Coaches Network NewsMay 24, 2023The Top 8 Modern European Basketball Coaches You Need to Know
- Basketball Coaches Network NewsMay 23, 2023Become a Better Basketball Defender with This Comprehensive Guide
- Basketball Coaches Network NewsMay 23, 2023Basketball Defensive Tactics