This drill is the same as the king of the hill game, where players try to knock out the ball from their teammates while they all dribble, but with one slight change. When the player’s ball is knocked out, they may return to the game if they go to the other side of the court and score a basket (or 2 in a row depending on your skill level).
- I am an international basketball coach, working around the globe spreading the love of basketball one country at a time. So far I worked in Serbia, China, and Romania, working as a youth and senior coach, creating camps, working individually with players preparing them for senior teams or USA college, and trying to work my way to the top. Currently working on getting my FIBA coaching license, while I am in possession of a Serbian Blue Coaching License and a Romanian "A" Coaching license.
- Basketball PlaysFebruary 20, 2024Basketball Play: Duke Blue Devil’s Diagonal Screen vs Man to Man
- Basketball DrillsFebruary 10, 2024Basketball Drill: Hot Potato 1v1
- Basketball PlaysFebruary 7, 2024Basketball Play : Creighton(2022) Stagger Curl 5 Out
- Basketball DrillsJanuary 28, 2024Basketball Drill: Rebounding 1v1