The start and end are the same as a 3-men wave, the exception being that the after the first two passes the ball is passed to the coach. When the coach receives the ball, a signal is given from the coach and the players slide into a defensive stance back to the baseline. When at the baseline, the coach passes the ball to the player in the middle and they do a simple 3-man wave( 3 passes limit, no dribble as shown on the diagrams).
- I am an international basketball coach, working around the globe spreading the love of basketball one country at a time. So far I worked in Serbia, China, and Romania, working as a youth and senior coach, creating camps, working individually with players preparing them for senior teams or USA college, and trying to work my way to the top. Currently working on getting my FIBA coaching license, while I am in possession of a Serbian Blue Coaching License and a Romanian "A" Coaching license.
- Basketball TerminologyNovember 8, 2023Basketball Terminology: Drive Pick and Roll
- Basketball TerminologyOctober 29, 2023Basketball Terminology: Chin Action or Chin Ballscreen
- Basketball PlaysOctober 28, 2023Baseline out of Bounds Play(BLOB): Double Back Screen
- Basketball TerminologyOctober 23, 2023Basketball Dictionary: Angle Pick n Roll