Player 1 passes to Player 5 at the wing. Player 1 then receives a back screen from Player 3 and goes through the paint to post up on the side of the ball. Player 5 in the meantime passes the ball to player 2 who came up from the corner. Player 2 passes the ball to 1, while at that time Player 4 moves to the paint, and then as the ball is in the air sets a back screen for player 3. Player 1 passes to Player 3 for an easy layup.
- I am an international basketball coach, working around the globe spreading the love of basketball one country at a time. So far I worked in Serbia, China, and Romania, working as a youth and senior coach, creating camps, working individually with players preparing them for senior teams or USA college, and trying to work my way to the top. Currently working on getting my FIBA coaching license, while I am in possession of a Serbian Blue Coaching License and a Romanian "A" Coaching license.
- Basketball TerminologyNovember 8, 2023Basketball Terminology: Drive Pick and Roll
- Basketball TerminologyOctober 29, 2023Basketball Terminology: Chin Action or Chin Ballscreen
- Basketball PlaysOctober 28, 2023Baseline out of Bounds Play(BLOB): Double Back Screen
- Basketball TerminologyOctober 23, 2023Basketball Dictionary: Angle Pick n Roll