Player X1 is going to sprint to player 2 who has the ball. X1 touches the ball and Player 2 dribbles toward the left side (like on the diagram). After reaching the sideline Player 2 passes to Player 1 who ran to the free throw line. X1 runs and goes in front of Player 1(like shown in the diagram, X1 tries to reach in front of Player 1 who was facing the opposite direction of Player 2). X1 touches the ball and Player 1 dribbles the ball to the sideline. We do this drill continues until the players reach the baseline.
- Make sure the players sprint fast.
- Attackers wait for the defender.
- Low stance.
- No crossing of legs while doing the defensive slide.
- Make contact with the attacker.
- Don’t let players drag their legs.