Position the players in a circle and give them one or two balls to start. Players will pass the ball around in a circle, while the coach after sometime will keep giving them more and more balls until they miss a pass. When they turnover the ball, change the direction of the pass. Try to get them as many balls passing around at the same time as possible.
- Make sure they pass using a correct tehnique.
- Use different passes to make it more fun.
- Change direction on the whistle to make it more difficult.
- Make sure they move their head fast to see where they pass and where they recieve the ball from.
- I am an international basketball coach, working around the globe spreading the love of basketball one country at a time. So far I worked in Serbia, China, and Romania, working as a youth and senior coach, creating camps, working individually with players preparing them for senior teams or USA college, and trying to work my way to the top. Currently working on getting my FIBA coaching license, while I am in possession of a Serbian Blue Coaching License and a Romanian "A" Coaching license.