Players 1 and 2 are in the middle with each having a ball. They pass first to the sides and switch places after the pass. Then after receiving the pass from the other players, they pass immediately back to the same player (Player 1 receives a pass from 3 and passes back, while Player 2 receives a pass from 4 and passes back). The drill continues until the players on the wings reach the 3-point line at the other side. From there they move closer to the basket, receive passes from 1 and 2, and go for the layup.
- Make sure the players run fast.
- Explain the Exercise in detail.
- I am an international basketball coach, working around the globe spreading the love of basketball one country at a time. So far I worked in Serbia, China, and Romania, working as a youth and senior coach, creating camps, working individually with players preparing them for senior teams or USA college, and trying to work my way to the top. Currently working on getting my FIBA coaching license, while I am in possession of a Serbian Blue Coaching License and a Romanian "A" Coaching license.
- Basketball Coaches Network News2023.06.06Basketball Play Miami Heat Clear Slide Action
- Basketball Coaches Network News2023.05.24The Top 8 Modern European Basketball Coaches You Need to Know
- Basketball Coaches Network News2023.05.23Become a Better Basketball Defender with This Comprehensive Guide
- Basketball Coaches Network News2023.05.23Basketball Defensive Tactics