3 Player Layup Continuous Drill
Player 3 is the only one with the ball. This drill can be done with a lot of players but the lowest number is 5 and a max number, even if none exists, shouldn’t be over 15. Players 1 and 2 run towards the basket at the same time. Player 3 passes the ball to Player 1 for a layup. Player 2 grabs the rebound and gets in Player 3’s position. Player 3 runs back in the rows where Player 1 came from, Player 1 goes into Player 2 row, and Player 2 is now the inbounder for Player 5 and 4.
- Strong Passes.
- Grab the rebound fast.
- Run, Run, Run!
- I am an international basketball coach, working around the globe spreading the love of basketball one country at a time. So far I worked in Serbia, China, and Romania, working as a youth and senior coach, creating camps, working individually with players preparing them for senior teams or USA college, and trying to work my way to the top. Currently working on getting my FIBA coaching license, while I am in possession of a Serbian Blue Coaching License and a Romanian "A" Coaching license.
- Basketball Coaches Network News2023.06.06Basketball Play Miami Heat Clear Slide Action
- Basketball Coaches Network News2023.05.24The Top 8 Modern European Basketball Coaches You Need to Know
- Basketball Coaches Network News2023.05.23Become a Better Basketball Defender with This Comprehensive Guide
- Basketball Coaches Network News2023.05.23Basketball Defensive Tactics