Player 1 starts without the ball on the wing cone. Player 2 dribbles towards the middle cone, then do a crossover and show Player 1 to move. Pushing Player 1 with the dribble to the cone in the corner. Player 1 slides to the cone in the corner, then rush towards the basket where Player 2 already threw the pass for a backdoor cut and finish. You can add after players make X makes some reverse layups or other more difficult elements. After Player 2 passes the ball and Player 1 scores, Player 2 does a V-cut through the paint and goes on the opposite wing cone. Player 3 repeats Player 2 moves and sends Player 1 to the corner, where Player 2 does a backdoor and receives a pass from Player 3 for a layup. Player 3 then continues the drill with a V-cut, and the drill continues until players score X amount of points.
- Make sure players have good timing and communicate well.
- Passes should be one-handed.
- Low dribble.
- I am an international basketball coach, working around the globe spreading the love of basketball one country at a time. So far I worked in Serbia, China, and Romania, working as a youth and senior coach, creating camps, working individually with players preparing them for senior teams or USA college, and trying to work my way to the top. Currently working on getting my FIBA coaching license, while I am in possession of a Serbian Blue Coaching License and a Romanian "A" Coaching license.
- Basketball TerminologyNovember 8, 2023Basketball Terminology: Drive Pick and Roll
- Basketball TerminologyOctober 29, 2023Basketball Terminology: Chin Action or Chin Ballscreen
- Basketball PlaysOctober 28, 2023Baseline out of Bounds Play(BLOB): Double Back Screen
- Basketball TerminologyOctober 23, 2023Basketball Dictionary: Angle Pick n Roll