This simple drill is very useful in improving a player’s endurance and shooting ability while under a lot of physical pressure. I use 2 made shots for the younger ones while you can increase this to as many as you seem fit for the player you are coaching. Player 1 Shoots, and runs to the opposite corner. X rebounds and waits for Player 1 to come back, passes the ball and we repeat the exercise until all spots have been cleared. By cleared I mean that Player 1 scored X amount of baskets on each spot, running after each made or missed shot.
- I am an international basketball coach, working around the globe spreading the love of basketball one country at a time. So far I worked in Serbia, China, and Romania, working as a youth and senior coach, creating camps, working individually with players preparing them for senior teams or USA college, and trying to work my way to the top. Currently working on getting my FIBA coaching license, while I am in possession of a Serbian Blue Coaching License and a Romanian "A" Coaching license.
- Basketball Coaches Network News2023.06.06Basketball Play Miami Heat Clear Slide Action
- Basketball Coaches Network News2023.05.24The Top 8 Modern European Basketball Coaches You Need to Know
- Basketball Coaches Network News2023.05.23Become a Better Basketball Defender with This Comprehensive Guide
- Basketball Coaches Network News2023.05.23Basketball Defensive Tactics