We split the team into two, each team has only one ball. The players start on the coach’s signal, dribble to the cones and shoot a jump shot or go for a layup depending on what kind of competition you want it to be. After the shot, they recover the ball (the rules can be different for different age groups, for the older kids you can give one shot, for the smaller give them a jump shot and a chance to go for a layup for fewer points). After they rebound the ball, they dribble back to the end of the queue of their team. Everyone spreads their legs and the player who shot the ball passes it between the legs to the first in line (this prevents starting from a position earlier or moving towards the ball if they pass it from under the basket).
- I am an international basketball coach, working around the globe spreading the love of basketball one country at a time. So far I worked in Serbia, China, and Romania, working as a youth and senior coach, creating camps, working individually with players preparing them for senior teams or USA college, and trying to work my way to the top. Currently working on getting my FIBA coaching license, while I am in possession of a Serbian Blue Coaching License and a Romanian "A" Coaching license.
- Basketball PlaysFebruary 20, 2024Basketball Play: Duke Blue Devil’s Diagonal Screen vs Man to Man
- Basketball DrillsFebruary 10, 2024Basketball Drill: Hot Potato 1v1
- Basketball PlaysFebruary 7, 2024Basketball Play : Creighton(2022) Stagger Curl 5 Out
- Basketball DrillsJanuary 28, 2024Basketball Drill: Rebounding 1v1