One of the greatest coaches coming out of Serbia, Dusan Ivkovic – Duda used this play as a start for a game.
We have a simple start with Player 1 Dribbling the ball into the front court. 4 Does a V-cut and gets open and receives a pass from 1. Player 2 receives a double screen from 5 and 3 and gets open in the opposite wing.
Player 4 then has two options(even more but we will show 2 options that are usually effective.
Player 4 can pass to 3 in the post and set a pick for Player 1, where Player 3 can play in the post or pass 1 one for a quick 3-point shoot or a 4 rolling to the paint.
If we can’t pass in the post, we pass to the wing. Player 3 then sets a back screen for Player 4, who goes to the basket and gets a pass from Player 2 for an easy layup.
- I am an international basketball coach, working around the globe spreading the love of basketball one country at a time. So far I worked in Serbia, China, and Romania, working as a youth and senior coach, creating camps, working individually with players preparing them for senior teams or USA college, and trying to work my way to the top. Currently working on getting my FIBA coaching license, while I am in possession of a Serbian Blue Coaching License and a Romanian "A" Coaching license.
- Basketball Coaches Network News2023.06.06Basketball Play Miami Heat Clear Slide Action
- Basketball Coaches Network News2023.05.24The Top 8 Modern European Basketball Coaches You Need to Know
- Basketball Coaches Network News2023.05.23Become a Better Basketball Defender with This Comprehensive Guide
- Basketball Coaches Network News2023.05.23Basketball Defensive Tactics