Player 2 inbounds the ball, player one sets a back screen for player 4, Player 5 sets a down screen for Player 3 who runs to the opposite wing using the screen. After that Player 5 immediately sets a screen for player 1 who runs to the wing.
Player 5 then sets a pindown screen for player 4, who uses the screen to get open and get a pass from player 2. Player 4 then proceeds to drive while player 5 moves out of the paint to the low block.
- I am an international basketball coach, working around the globe spreading the love of basketball one country at a time. So far I worked in Serbia, China, and Romania, working as a youth and senior coach, creating camps, working individually with players preparing them for senior teams or USA college, and trying to work my way to the top. Currently working on getting my FIBA coaching license, while I am in possession of a Serbian Blue Coaching License and a Romanian "A" Coaching license.
- Basketball Coaches Network News2023.06.06Basketball Play Miami Heat Clear Slide Action
- Basketball Coaches Network News2023.05.24The Top 8 Modern European Basketball Coaches You Need to Know
- Basketball Coaches Network News2023.05.23Become a Better Basketball Defender with This Comprehensive Guide
- Basketball Coaches Network News2023.05.23Basketball Defensive Tactics