The Heat Clear Slide action starts with player 1 having the ball on the right side. Player 4 and 2 changes places, while player 3 comes up and receives a pass from player 1. As soon as player 1 passes the ball, the player switches sides with player 2. Player 2 continues his movements and sets a ghost screen for player 3, before going to the corner, receiving a pass and shooting a 3-point shot. The Video below explains it perfectly with the executed play against the nuggets in the 2023 nba finals.
- I am an international basketball coach, working around the globe spreading the love of basketball one country at a time. So far I worked in Serbia, China, and Romania, working as a youth and senior coach, creating camps, working individually with players preparing them for senior teams or USA college, and trying to work my way to the top. Currently working on getting my FIBA coaching license, while I am in possession of a Serbian Blue Coaching License and a Romanian "A" Coaching license.
- Basketball Coaches Network NewsJune 6, 2023Basketball Play Miami Heat Clear Slide Action
- Basketball Coaches Network NewsMay 24, 2023The Top 8 Modern European Basketball Coaches You Need to Know
- Basketball Coaches Network NewsMay 23, 2023Become a Better Basketball Defender with This Comprehensive Guide
- Basketball Coaches Network NewsMay 23, 2023Basketball Defensive Tactics