Play 1 is with the ball at the center, while Players 4 and 5 set up a double screen for 2 to go to the other wing. Player 5 sets another high post screen for 4 to go in the wing position where 2 came from. Player 3 is in the corner.
Player 1 then gets a screen from player 5 and goes for the layup or pass to the roll man.
If player 1 is tightly guarded, Player one can pass to player 2 in the wing and get a pass back when in a better position. Then the drill continues with the last segment (high top of the key pick n roll).
- I am an international basketball coach, working around the globe spreading the love of basketball one country at a time. So far I worked in Serbia, China, and Romania, working as a youth and senior coach, creating camps, working individually with players preparing them for senior teams or USA college, and trying to work my way to the top. Currently working on getting my FIBA coaching license, while I am in possession of a Serbian Blue Coaching License and a Romanian "A" Coaching license.
- Basketball Coaches Network NewsJune 6, 2023Basketball Play Miami Heat Clear Slide Action
- Basketball Coaches Network NewsMay 24, 2023The Top 8 Modern European Basketball Coaches You Need to Know
- Basketball Coaches Network NewsMay 23, 2023Become a Better Basketball Defender with This Comprehensive Guide
- Basketball Coaches Network NewsMay 23, 2023Basketball Defensive Tactics