For this drill, we need 2 players and 1 ball. Simple as that. Player 1 is on the free throw line, and Player 2 is behind the baseline. Player 2 passes the ball to Player 1. while Player 1 is running backward. After they exchange 2 passes, Player 1 turns around and dribbles to the hoop for a layup (we do the same drill back) while Player 2 chases after Player 1.
- Make sure the players don’t travel when they turn around and go for a dribble.
- I am an international basketball coach, working around the globe spreading the love of basketball one country at a time. So far I worked in Serbia, China, and Romania, working as a youth and senior coach, creating camps, working individually with players preparing them for senior teams or USA college, and trying to work my way to the top. Currently working on getting my FIBA coaching license, while I am in possession of a Serbian Blue Coaching License and a Romanian "A" Coaching license.
- Basketball TerminologyNovember 8, 2023Basketball Terminology: Drive Pick and Roll
- Basketball TerminologyOctober 29, 2023Basketball Terminology: Chin Action or Chin Ballscreen
- Basketball PlaysOctober 28, 2023Baseline out of Bounds Play(BLOB): Double Back Screen
- Basketball TerminologyOctober 23, 2023Basketball Dictionary: Angle Pick n Roll