For this drill, we need 2 players and 1 ball. Simple as that. Player 1 is on the free throw line, and Player 2 is behind the baseline. Player 2 passes the ball to Player 1. while Player 1 is running backward. After they exchange 2 passes, Player 1 turns around and dribbles to the hoop for a layup (we do the same drill back) while Player 2 chases after Player 1.
- Make sure the players don’t travel when they turn around and go for a dribble.
- I am an international basketball coach, working around the globe spreading the love of basketball one country at a time. So far I worked in Serbia, China, and Romania, working as a youth and senior coach, creating camps, working individually with players preparing them for senior teams or USA college, and trying to work my way to the top. Currently working on getting my FIBA coaching license, while I am in possession of a Serbian Blue Coaching License and a Romanian "A" Coaching license.
- Basketball Coaches Network News2023.06.06Basketball Play Miami Heat Clear Slide Action
- Basketball Coaches Network News2023.05.24The Top 8 Modern European Basketball Coaches You Need to Know
- Basketball Coaches Network News2023.05.23Become a Better Basketball Defender with This Comprehensive Guide
- Basketball Coaches Network News2023.05.23Basketball Defensive Tactics