We have the standard diamond formation, where 2 uses 4’s block to get open on the wing and receive a pass. Player 4 then sets a screen for 5 and gets open in the short corner. Player 5 uses the screen to get in a good position in the paint. Player 2 then cuts to the wing receiving a screen from 4. Player 5 tries to score, if not possible we have 1 set a screen for 2 for a pass at the top of the key for a last-second shoot.
- I am an international basketball coach, working around the globe spreading the love of basketball one country at a time. So far I worked in Serbia, China, and Romania, working as a youth and senior coach, creating camps, working individually with players preparing them for senior teams or USA college, and trying to work my way to the top. Currently working on getting my FIBA coaching license, while I am in possession of a Serbian Blue Coaching License and a Romanian "A" Coaching license.
- Basketball Coaches Network News2023.06.06Basketball Play Miami Heat Clear Slide Action
- Basketball Coaches Network News2023.05.24The Top 8 Modern European Basketball Coaches You Need to Know
- Basketball Coaches Network News2023.05.23Become a Better Basketball Defender with This Comprehensive Guide
- Basketball Coaches Network News2023.05.23Basketball Defensive Tactics