Players 4 and 5 set a double screen for Player 1 who dribbles to the wing and gives a handoff pass to Player 2.
Player 4 goes to the paint and gets a pindown screen from player 5. Player 4 goes to the top of the key and receives a pass from 2. Player 4 then dribbles toward the wing.
Player 4 gives a handoff pass to player 1. The player goes towards the paint.
Player 5 shallow cuts and sets a double screen with player 4 for player 2. Player 1 dribbles to the top of the key, and pass to player 2 to the corner.
- I am an international basketball coach, working around the globe spreading the love of basketball one country at a time. So far I worked in Serbia, China, and Romania, working as a youth and senior coach, creating camps, working individually with players preparing them for senior teams or USA college, and trying to work my way to the top. Currently working on getting my FIBA coaching license, while I am in possession of a Serbian Blue Coaching License and a Romanian "A" Coaching license.
- Basketball TerminologyNovember 8, 2023Basketball Terminology: Drive Pick and Roll
- Basketball TerminologyOctober 29, 2023Basketball Terminology: Chin Action or Chin Ballscreen
- Basketball PlaysOctober 28, 2023Baseline out of Bounds Play(BLOB): Double Back Screen
- Basketball TerminologyOctober 23, 2023Basketball Dictionary: Angle Pick n Roll