Player 1 is with the ball. Player 1 passes to Player 4, who swing passes to Player 3 who moves up. Player 2 sets a screen for Player 4 who goes to the low post. Player 5 moves to the opposite low post. Player 1 moves to the wing.
Player 5 sets a back screen for 2 who cuts toward the low post. Player 4 sets a back screen for player 1 who cuts toward the basket. Player 3 passes to Player 2, and player 2 either finishes or passes to a cutting Player 1.
- I am an international basketball coach, working around the globe spreading the love of basketball one country at a time. So far I worked in Serbia, China, and Romania, working as a youth and senior coach, creating camps, working individually with players preparing them for senior teams or USA college, and trying to work my way to the top. Currently working on getting my FIBA coaching license, while I am in possession of a Serbian Blue Coaching License and a Romanian "A" Coaching license.
- Basketball Coaches Network News2023.06.06Basketball Play Miami Heat Clear Slide Action
- Basketball Coaches Network News2023.05.24The Top 8 Modern European Basketball Coaches You Need to Know
- Basketball Coaches Network News2023.05.23Become a Better Basketball Defender with This Comprehensive Guide
- Basketball Coaches Network News2023.05.23Basketball Defensive Tactics