If you have the posibility to have another coach help you out or a parent, this would be great. You position both coaches at the elbow closer to the 3 point line, and than the players in the short corner. The players goal is to run up to the coach, do a close out, and touch the hand of the coach. The coach will raise either hand and the players have to touch it with their opposite hand (Aka Coach raises right hand the player has to touch it with the left hand). After touching the hand the player does a defensive slide to the sideline and runs backwards to the baseline.
- I am an international basketball coach, working around the globe spreading the love of basketball one country at a time. So far I worked in Serbia, China, and Romania, working as a youth and senior coach, creating camps, working individually with players preparing them for senior teams or USA college, and trying to work my way to the top. Currently working on getting my FIBA coaching license, while I am in possession of a Serbian Blue Coaching License and a Romanian "A" Coaching license.
- Basketball Coaches Network News2023.06.06Basketball Play Miami Heat Clear Slide Action
- Basketball Coaches Network News2023.05.24The Top 8 Modern European Basketball Coaches You Need to Know
- Basketball Coaches Network News2023.05.23Become a Better Basketball Defender with This Comprehensive Guide
- Basketball Coaches Network News2023.05.23Basketball Defensive Tactics