Player 5 will always throw the ball of the glass. After catching the ball we need our bigs to land facing to the sideline and see the whole court. This opens up chances to throw a baseball pass or an over-the-head pass. After the rebound Player 5 passes the ball to Player 1. Player 5 sprints to the paint while Player 1 dribbles and passes the ball to player 5 for a layup.
We set a cone, a coach or even a player to put some pressure on the big. Player 5 this time sprints to the paint, makes contact with the defender and does a post up or deep seal in the low block.
Player 5 now has to cut after beating the defender and goes for a layup or seals up the defender if they can get behind them.
Player 5 goes to a simple post up play with either a shot from the low post or 1v1 play in the low post.
- I am an international basketball coach, working around the globe spreading the love of basketball one country at a time. So far I worked in Serbia, China, and Romania, working as a youth and senior coach, creating camps, working individually with players preparing them for senior teams or USA college, and trying to work my way to the top. Currently working on getting my FIBA coaching license, while I am in possession of a Serbian Blue Coaching License and a Romanian "A" Coaching license.
- Basketball PlaysFebruary 20, 2024Basketball Play: Duke Blue Devil’s Diagonal Screen vs Man to Man
- Basketball DrillsFebruary 10, 2024Basketball Drill: Hot Potato 1v1
- Basketball PlaysFebruary 7, 2024Basketball Play : Creighton(2022) Stagger Curl 5 Out
- Basketball DrillsJanuary 28, 2024Basketball Drill: Rebounding 1v1