Players start in a Box set, with 2 being the inbounder, 3 being a good corner shooters with 1, and 5 and 4 big man alternate between low and high post(aka one on the high post one on the low post). Low block players set the screen for the high post players (1 and 4 set screens for 5 and 3). Player 5 cuts to the short corner while 3 goes to the corner in the opposite side.
Player 1 then sets a screen for player 4 who goes toward the opposite high post.
Players 4 and 5 then set a double screen for player 1 and roll to the paint while player 1 goes into the corner. Player 2 has 4 options to pass to.
- I am an international basketball coach, working around the globe spreading the love of basketball one country at a time. So far I worked in Serbia, China, and Romania, working as a youth and senior coach, creating camps, working individually with players preparing them for senior teams or USA college, and trying to work my way to the top. Currently working on getting my FIBA coaching license, while I am in possession of a Serbian Blue Coaching License and a Romanian "A" Coaching license.
- Basketball TerminologyNovember 8, 2023Basketball Terminology: Drive Pick and Roll
- Basketball TerminologyOctober 29, 2023Basketball Terminology: Chin Action or Chin Ballscreen
- Basketball PlaysOctober 28, 2023Baseline out of Bounds Play(BLOB): Double Back Screen
- Basketball TerminologyOctober 23, 2023Basketball Dictionary: Angle Pick n Roll