We start with player 1 with the ball under the basket. 2 and 3 set back screens for 4 and 5. 2 and 3 get open on the wings. 4 and 5 cut to the basket. Player 1 inbounds the ball to player 2.
Player 1 uses the screen set by player 4 to get open to the top of the key. Player 2 passes the ball to 1 who swings the ball to player 3.
Player 5 than goes up to set a screen for player 3 who drives to the basket. Player 2 goes into the corner following the passing lane of 3. Player 1 goes to the wing.
Player 4 shallow cuts to the midrange position.
Player 3 has the option to score, pass to 5 who got open after setting the screen, or to pass to player 4 for a close/midrange shoot.
- I am an international basketball coach, working around the globe spreading the love of basketball one country at a time. So far I worked in Serbia, China, and Romania, working as a youth and senior coach, creating camps, working individually with players preparing them for senior teams or USA college, and trying to work my way to the top. Currently working on getting my FIBA coaching license, while I am in possession of a Serbian Blue Coaching License and a Romanian "A" Coaching license.
- Basketball TerminologyNovember 8, 2023Basketball Terminology: Drive Pick and Roll
- Basketball TerminologyOctober 29, 2023Basketball Terminology: Chin Action or Chin Ballscreen
- Basketball PlaysOctober 28, 2023Baseline out of Bounds Play(BLOB): Double Back Screen
- Basketball TerminologyOctober 23, 2023Basketball Dictionary: Angle Pick n Roll