We start in a box formation from which player 2 sets a down screen for player one who gets open at the wing. Player 3 passes to player one and runs toward player 1 after the pass. Player one does a dribble handoff pass to player 3.
Player 3 dribbles to the opposite wing, receiving a screen from player 5. Players 4 and 2 set a double screen for player one who cuts from the wing to the opposite low block. Player 3 passes to player 1 for a finish.
- I am an international basketball coach, working around the globe spreading the love of basketball one country at a time. So far I worked in Serbia, China, and Romania, working as a youth and senior coach, creating camps, working individually with players preparing them for senior teams or USA college, and trying to work my way to the top. Currently working on getting my FIBA coaching license, while I am in possession of a Serbian Blue Coaching License and a Romanian "A" Coaching license.
- Basketball Coaches Network News2023.06.06Basketball Play Miami Heat Clear Slide Action
- Basketball Coaches Network News2023.05.24The Top 8 Modern European Basketball Coaches You Need to Know
- Basketball Coaches Network News2023.05.23Become a Better Basketball Defender with This Comprehensive Guide
- Basketball Coaches Network News2023.05.23Basketball Defensive Tactics